It's been an entire month since I last posted on this blog, for quite simple a reason: I had no time. A thought I had while I was still having no time but I needed to take a break, so here is a post which hopefully will open the way to a series of others, more interesting.
As for why I was and still am very busy, I am just a week from graduation of a degree in Electrical Engineering, but as you may know from other posts I will begin a Master's degree in May, so I am not quite done just yet with university.
I will also be moving for that reason from my little native town Trois-Rivières to Montréal, where the École Polytechnique de Montréal is.
There's been a lot of paperwork to do for bursaries and time spent on finding the right apartment, and with all this I still had classes, worked 16 hours a week and got a couple (dozens) things done for my end of studies project, along with my usual volunteering.
I am glad this is nearly over and I will be able to move on to the next step (Master degree) from May 5th, where I am sure the combination of the flood of white papers and available time will renew my interest for research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment